Yurt Forum - A Yurt Community About Yurts  

Go Back   Yurt Forum - A Yurt Community About Yurts > Building a Yurt
Advanced Search

Developing A Yurt Resort In Eastern Canada

Old 02-13-2018, 12:19 AM   #1
Yurt Forum Youngin

Default Developing a Yurt Resort in Eastern Canada

Hello,
I am in the process of securing land to develop a small yurt resort, likely 5, 30' yurts to start but hoping to get up to five to 15 in phases over the next few years. I am looking to do this on ocean front land in a very natural setting (boarding Greenwich National Park). I have reached out to most of the larger manufacturers in North America, all seem to be great companies and people to work with so far. The location is far away from all manufacturers which is a positive and negative, little competition (very few other yurt resorts around, unlike west coast), however shipping costs are proving to be a burden.
My biggest factor in choosing a manufacturer will be a great long term relationship with excellent service as the rental nature will no doubt require a great deal replacement components.
If any folks on this board have experience developing multiple yurts for vacation rental purpose and wouldn't mind providing some advice to me I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks and happy Yurting!
-Dennis

Dennis Jameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:05 PM   #2
Yurt Forum Youngin

Default Re: Developing a Yurt Resort in Eastern Canada

Good Afternoon,
Yes,

Nomad Shelter Yurts

has a lot of experience building multiple resorts. We have sent yurts to Ski Resorts. Large church retreat lodges. Hunting and fishing lodges. Helicopter ski lodging. And hundreds of Air B & B resorts as well. Even a few hostels.
We love working on large scale projects and we will work with you on the shipping efforts.

Nomad Shelter yurts

are built for high winds and harsh temperatures, this what our yurts are created for. It is standard in every single yurt.
Call me for further details.
907-299-6324
Avangaline
Nomad Shelter AK Yurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Blue Ridge Yurts
Old 02-22-2018, 09:15 AM   #3
Yurt Forum Youngin

Default Re: Developing a Yurt Resort in Eastern Canada

Thanks for your response Avangaline! I will be in touch.
Dennis Jameson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None