Diameter: 20
Windows: 0
Tall Walls: No
Doors: 1
Insulation: Fully Insulated
Heating: Wood
Upgrades:
  • Stove Pipe
I love my yurt. We raised it in April or May of 2015 and it's been on a floating floor with a strawbale base. This spring I'll be moving it to a new location with an actual platform and we'll see how the bales look underneath. Floor felt solid and it isn't tilting so far! Until now the yurt has been a yoga/meditation/classroom space in my backyard, but starting in June 2017 it will be used full-time for half the year. It's heated by wood -- right now a monster of a jotul that looks pretty but makes for a sweat lodge if I'm not careful. On the lookout for something smaller. The chimney is a center pipe up through the skylight. SO excited to live in this beauty full-time.

Copyright Notice:

These images are the property of the member and may not be redistributed, copied, or otherwise used without permission. Click here to contact this user.

Post New Thread

Discuss This Yurt
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
No discussions yet!