Tall Walls: Yes
Doors: 1
Insulation: Fully Insulated
Heating: Electric
Upgrades:
  • Snow
  • Tinted Dome
  • Upgraded or French Door
What has made this place for us are the views and the unique round living space. The beautiful views of river, valley, and mountains are ever changing with sun and sky, storms, and seasons. I love hearing the rain and wind. The 38 by 48 foot deck on which the yurt sits is an invitation for outdoor living. I often sleep out in the summer under the brilliant stars. There are terrific uncrowded options for hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, kayaking, swimming, skiing, and snowmobiling close by. Located equal distance from Bonners Ferry, ID and Creston, BC makes all the amenities of both cities equally available. This cozy little aerie has been my nest for 12 years. I love it so much I named it “Heartsrest”. Twenty four friends helped me put it up in 2008 and it is indeed a circle of love. We put windows in french door frames as well as the regular windows for a full view of the river valley and mountains. I lived in it full time, year round up until 5 years ago when we became snowbirds. It has always been a place of peace and joy for me.

Copyright Notice:

These images are the property of the member and may not be redistributed, copied, or otherwise used without permission. Click here to contact this user.

Post New Thread

Discuss This Yurt
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
No discussions yet!