- City: Snohomish
- State: Washington
- Country: United States
- Listed: March 28, 2022 2:29 pm
- Expires: 1 day, 1 hour
Handmade Traditional Mongolian style Yurt
This is a four wall, 16’ yurt.
*7’4” Highest Point
*4’7” Wall Height
*211 sq ft. Floor Area
*3‘x4.7” Door Area
*4’ Crown Diameter
I’m asking 7000 obo. I think these went up in price since I bought it and I waited almost a year to receive it. Shipping was/still is a nightmare. Shipping alone was over $1000.
The complete yurt:
* Lattice Walls made with camel skin sinew.
* Rafters hand painted with Mongolian motifs
* Double Door (glass panel French style door plus a solid wood door)
* US made translucent crown rain flap
* Crown w/inserts and glass panels (will need sealant for assembly)
* Upright Crown Supports
* Tyvek Housewrap (goes under canvas cover)
* 12mm thick machine washed 100% wool felt insulation
* White canvas decorative cover.
* Outer decorative skirt
* All Yak hair ropes for assembly
The wood portions of the yurt are the natural color of the wood with lacquer over traditional Mongolian art designs.
I have never set this yurt up. It has never been assembled. It is brand new. I do not have any pictures of it assembled. All the assembled pictures in the post are from suntimes yurts, groovy yurts, or Pinterest to give you a sense of the style of yurt it is. The Unassembled pictures are of the actual yurt for sale. It does not come with a platform.
You can find more info on these at groovyyurts . Com or suntimeyurts . Com
It has been responsibly stored, in a safe dry storage unit. The wool fabric and canvas portions have always been stored up off of the ground in our dry shop.
I will be able to send you the instructions for setting it up, through email. You can also find plenty of info online. There are many YouTube videos available.
These are great if you want to start an Airbnb, they do pretty well. It’s a beautiful yurt and deserves to be enjoyed…It can’t just be in storage forever!
Email me for more pictures!
12203 total views, 43 today