Yurt Manufacturer: Custom/none/other
Diameter: 20
Windows: 0
Tall Walls: Yes
Doors: 1
Insulation: Fully Insulated
Heating: Wood
Upgrades:
Here are just a few pics of my 20ft & 16ft yurts that I attached to a foyer that lead up stairs to a kitchen & then up more stairs to a studio & bath. Was a great setup but I am a community dweller & the community where I lived for 15 years in my portable yurt becoming ever so permanent. But community fell apart & I took my yurts down & took materials from kitchen & studio & have move to another community of back to the land folks in hills of WV out fro Charleston. I have been fixing up a cabin & will be sitting up my 20ft yurt just on the ground for winter warmth ~ on ground no problem since I will be lowering the Khana wall one diamond before sitting back up on a platform connected to cabin & kitchen. May just keep my 16ft yurt for travel~ children in Wa,Calf, & Mexico. Had lots of other pics on crashed computer ~ since I have been making & living in Yurts for 25 yrs. where I live now there is several mature stands of Bamboo from which I will be making some Yurts more pics to come.~A Nomad's home is Always Open~

Copyright Notice:

These images are the property of the member and may not be redistributed, copied, or otherwise used without permission. Click here to contact this user.

Post New Thread

Discuss This Yurt
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
No discussions yet!